The New Yorker: Renew now and never miss an issue!
The New Yorker: Only 2 issues left! Renew now!
The New Yorker: This is your last issue! Renew now to ensure uninterrupted delivery!
The New Yorker: Fine, here's another issue.
The New Yorker: You're really not going to renew are you? Even though we've sent you yet another "free" issue?
The New Yorker: FINE. Don't renew. We'll keep sending the magazine anyway. Let's not quibble about money.
The New Yorker: Yes, we're still sending you issues of a magazine you're not even paying for. You're basically STEALING, you know.
The New Yorker: Hello again. Here's another unpaid issue. We certainly hope you're proud of yourself. Andy Borowitz is actually crying in the bathroom right now. Everyone here is very upset. Thanks for that.
The New Yorker: Here's another free issue, for you, Reader, who is basically a monster.
Digital Media Reporter. Covered online publishing business, digital politics, and technology for both online and print editions. Wrote longform magazine features as well.
Staff Writer, InTheCapital.com / Streetwise Media
Took an editorial lead in the launch of InTheCapital.com, a Washington, DC-based local news site. Covered Technology, Politics, & Media
EJ Researcher / NBC News
Provide Tape Research for NBC News and MSNBC's Washington Bureau. Primarily tape research for NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams
Desk Assistant / NBC News
* Manage assignment desk functions, aid correspondents in research as well as many operational functions of NBC and MSNBC programming. * Field produce for MSNBC and NBC programming. * Manage MSNBC DC planning desk for Weekday and Weekend coverage. * Weekend White House Producing for NBC and MSNBC
Intern / MSNBC's Morning Joe
• Assisted with research, writing and pre-interviews for top rated cable news program • Helped coordinate all graphic and video elements for show using Avid’s iNews. • Organized and distributed web content for joe.msnbc.com as well as Twitter • Served as talent producer and guest coordinator • Contributed to NBC’s First Read blog.
Intern / NBC News 'Meet the Press'
* Observed and participated in the planning, research, and tapinginvolved in the production of a live network broadcast * Greeted show guests and assisted researchers with research packet preparation and distribution * Transcribed and logged video for show and archival purposes
Research Assistant / University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
* Assisted research coordinators and physicians in National Institute of Health sponsored weight loss study; in conjunction with Harvard University and Johns Hopkins University * Conducted medical chart reviews, managed case study data, and assisted with patient weight loss consultation
Legal Intern / Kaufman, Coren and Ress P.C
* Assisted special council to the Chapter 7 trustee in connection with litigation arising out of the collapse of a subprime mortgage financial services company. * Examined and organized case related documents Identified key evidence from analysis of over one million email communications and presented it to counsel; cited as instrumental research in Wall Street Journal front page article "Subprime Lender's Failure Sparks Suit" 9April 2008